Sunday, February 10, 2008

What is this about?

Is it:
1) A narcissistic exercise designed to boost my ego while pretending people care about what I have to say?
2) A shameless ploy to hock my goods?

Yes and yes, but mostly I want to use it as a way to keep up with friends, family, creative people and who ever else cares. I am just embarking on a career in art and would like to document the process as much for me as anyone else...which is a good thing because it's probable just going to be me looking at this. Thanks for looking..me, and if your not me thanks to you too.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Ann Wright-Clark said...

I love the jar that I just got from you on Etsy. It is wonderful to learn more about your process.

Deanna U said...

I saw your stuff on Etsy and came over here to check out your blog and I have to say your pottery is SWEET! I love the process pictures, and the woodblocks are unique (at least to an untrained, unknowing-anything-about-pottery person)! Keep up the good work!!!

Unknown said...

I love seeing other potter's workspaces; thanks for the glimpse into your process.
You have created an interesting (and successful!) technique for your surface decoration. Nice job.

If you want to see mine come visit me at www.jensenandmarineau.com
click on 'about' and 'visit the studio' :)

~Barb Jensen

Beth H said...

I'm not me - I mean you - I mean I'm looking & I'm not you! I saw you on Etsy - love the blog - thanks for sharing your process with us!