Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting Bigger

I got my MFA in New Bedford MA in 2006 at which point I moved into a studio with two friends not far away in Fall River. It has been great have a studio with them but space has been getting tight so I am moving across the hall into a bigger space that is opening up. Presumably this will mean I can produce things more efficiently since I won't be tripping all over myself anymore. It's a long narrow space with three windows over looking the Taunton River. Here are the before and after shots of the new studio and one picture of what I left behind.









1 comment:

shoshonasnow said...

The funniest thing is that I almost went to Dartmouth at the exact same time as you, 2003. Linda Casbon was teaching at SUNY New Paltz when I was a special student there. I went over to MASS to check things out and applied and got in, but decided I didn't want to spend another 3 years in school. So instead, I bought a house and set up my studio. I guess it all worked out in the end!